The U.S. Robotics Wireless USB Print Server is designed to provide a simple way of sharing USB printers wirelessly, turning standard USB printers into wireless, shared network printers. Featuring easy configuration via your web browser, support for both USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 printers and broad operating system compatibility, USB printers can now be shared over a wireless network and via remote printing using Internet Printing Protocol.
- Easy configuration and management with Web-browser or Windows based utility
- 802.11g wireless connectivity with 54 Mbps performance
- Compatible with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 printers
- Works with all 802.11g and 802.11b networks
- Supports Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP, Macintosh (9.x or higher) and Linux
- Internet Printing Protocol support (Windows 98/Me/2000 and XP networks)
- DHCP Client or Auto-IP assignment support