Plustek MobileOffice D430, a portable duplex scanner with hyper fast scanning speed, has perfect design for front desk usage. Plustek MobileOffice D430 offers a unique and compact paper output design with both horizontal and vertical output. This compact design makes it easy to place the scanner in a narrow or corner spot. Make the scanning process more friendly and enjoyable! MobileOffice D430 has included software document management and Optical Character Recognition software suite allows you to easily scan and manage your documents. DocAction single touch scanning and industry standard TWAIN drivers ensure compatibility with thousands of scanning and imaging programs including: document management, healthcare ERM, financial, and thousands of other image enabled applications. These features make the MobileOffice D430 a powerful document management solution to meet any requirement. Through a simple setting, you can make the function buttons to execute the function you wish. Possible functions by various setting include OCR/BCR, resolution, etc. After finishing your favorite setting, to scan in Simplex/Duplex only needs to press the One-Touch Button. Plustek MobileOffice D430 can easily accomplish your task within 2.4 seconds. Besides any A4 or legal size documents, Plustek MobileOffice D430 can also scan 1.2mm thickness plastic card. Plastic cards include embossed cards, credit cards, driver license cards, ID cards, medic-care cards or any membership cards.
- The small footprint and 33 ppm scanning speed makes this scanner ideal for front desk applications: pharmacy, patient intake, bank teller
- Be able to scan embossed plastic cards up to 1.2mm thick. Plastic cards include embossed cards, credit cards, driver license cards, ID cards, medic-care cards or any membership cards
- Paper can be ejected to the rear of the scanner or out the top. It allows the scanner to be placed right up against a wall in space constrained environments
- Nine customizable single touch settings enable you to automate frequent scanning jobs and tasks
- Simply lift up the upper part of the scanner for clean-up. The easy maintenance can ensure the scanning quality and stability and extend the product life cycle