With a low-profile design that promotes the best-ever airflow to adjacent expansion cards, fit the PCI Express x4 add-in card to any slot that suits your PC build and pump M.2 performance up to a blistering 32Gbit/s - for unmatched performance. And upgrade without limitations, as any M.2 card between 30mm (2230) to full-length 110mm (22110) is supported. 3x3 dual band 2.4/5GHz antennas included. 802.11ac* Wi-Fi up to 1300Mbps** transfer speed. ASUS ThunderboltEX 3 is an Intel-certified Thunderbolt 3 add-on card included with the X99-Deluxe II to enable breathtaking bi-directional speeds up to 40Gbps - four-times faster than other PC data-transfer cables with twice the video bandwidth for the latest 60 Hz 4K/UHD displays. Beyond sheer bandwidth, Thunderbolt 3 supports daisy-chaining up to six devices, utilises a Type C reversible connector for compatibility with the latest USB 3.1 Type-C devices and supports the USB Power Delivery specification for fast, high-power charging of up to 36W. The smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing. Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, the EZ and Advanced Modes help you find your way, quickly and easily. Update the latest BIOS via the internet, and from within the BIOS. Check up your storages devices' Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T) logs to gauge reliability, and even determine if they're about to fail. Select your hardware and apply different scenarios to tune system performance, or streamline your RAID configuration for faster data retrieval and backups! Quickly find tuning options and add preferred tools to the list. A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB control with a variety of functional presets for both built-in RGB LEDs, as well as LED strips connected to the onboard 4-pin RGB headers. Future software updates will allow the onboard lighting to be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware. SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance. Manufactured in a single step using a new insert-molding process integrates the slot with the fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot, which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
- ASUS Aura - Features controllable RGB onboard lighting and 4-pin strip header that can be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware
- SafeSlot - Reinvented, strengthened PCIe slot utilises a new insert-molding process to bind the slot to fortifying metal for superior retention and shearing resistance
- 5-Way Optimisation: Fan Xpert 4 - Elevates customised cooling to new heights, with the ability to detect PWM/DC fans on all headers, utilise high-amperage fans and control water-cooling pumps in software and UEFI
- 5-Way Optimisation: Turbo Core - Employs Intel's latest per-core overclocking, allowing you to assign applications to specific processor cores for optimum application performance
- Next-gen connectivity - Supreme flexibility with onboard U.2 / M.2 slots that tap into 32Gbps of PCIe bandwidth, 3x3 802.11ac Wi-Fi and USB 3.1 Type-C/Thunderbolt 3