ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition is powered by the new NVIDIA Pascal architecture and bundled with a free 1-year premium license of customized ASUS GPU Tweak II and XSplit Gamecaster for intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming. It enables truly game-changing performance with captivating sights and sounds, as well as next-generation VR performance that offers the lowest latency and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets. NVIDIA's new flagship GeForce GTX 1080 is the most advanced gaming GPU on the planet. Driven by the new NVIDIA Pascal architecture, the GeForce GTX 1080 delivers the amazing performance, innovative new gaming technologies, and immersive, next-gen VR. Adjust clock speeds, voltages and fan speeds to tune your graphics card(s) exactly how you want to. Select between GPU Tweak's Standard or Advanced modes depending on your level of experience. Choose Standard Mode to access Intuitive options for easy tweaking. This is great for those learning how to tune graphics cards. Alternatively try out the Advanced Mode for sophisticated and extensive tuning options that enable complete control for experienced overclockers. Now, you can also launch XSplit Gamecaster to bring up the in-game overlay and start streaming or recording your gameplay with the click of a button. You can also try the in-game annotations and video editor features to enhance your game stream experience.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080: Get up to 3X the performance and power efficiency of previous-generation GPUs
- Next-generation NVIDIA VRWorks Technologies: For low latency, plug-and-play compatibility, and immersive performance
- NVIDIA GameWorks: Provide an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay
- Experience the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient gaming experiences with ultra-fast FinFET and high-bandwidth GDDR5X technologies, plus support for DirectX 12 features
- ASUS GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster: Intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming