Effective monitoring of the power system is critical to responding to events, preventing downtime and optimizing performance, which translates to greater reliability and cost efficiencies down the road. The Power Xpert Gateway UPS Card (PXGX UPS) provides Webenabled, real-time monitoring of Eaton uninterruptible power supplies (UPSs) through standard on-board Web pages, Power Xpert Software or thirdparty software. An integral part of the Power Xpert Architecture, which provides end-to-end power chain management, the PXGX UPS provides a central point to connect UPSs to an Ethernet network. Interval-based data history, event, and system logs can be viewed via Web browser, downloaded for review in MS Excel or emailed to others for further analysis. Eaton provides the information needed to make critical power management decisions to keep the organization running effectively and efficiently. You can rest assured that your information is secure when employing the PXGX UPS. It provides two levels of password authentication, thereby restricting access to Admin level for configuration separate from general use. For those seeking additional security, the PXGX UPS supports secure, Web based communication via SSL.
- Web-enabled monitoring of power quality data
- Data, event and system logging with time stamp
- Modbus TCP/IP and SNMP v3 Support
- Intelligent email communications
- Easy integration into existing Ethernet infrastructure
- Netwatch shut-down client compatibility
- Seamless integration of Eaton UPSs into Power Xpert Software