HP StorageWorks XP Business Copy Software is a local replication solution that provides data copies within a single HP StorageWorks XP Disk Array, or in storage systems attached to an XP Disk Array as external storage. HP XP Business Copy Software uses array-based replication technologies that do not interfere with host-level operations, allowing customers to spend time conducting business rather than worrying about how backup and testing operations will impact your systems. Providing both snapshots and mirrors, HP XP Business Copy Software reduces the cost of backups, accelerates recovery from failures, provides deployment flexibility, and simplifies application testing. HP XP Business Copy Software can create full copies in physically separate locations within the array so that accesses to the copy will have no impact on the original production volume.
- Business continuity: You can maintain multiple copies of critical data at local and remote sites, allowing recovery from planned and unplanned downtime HP XP Business Copy Software integrates with HP StorageWorks XP Continuous Access software to provide t
- Enhanced backup and restore: You can create multiple copies of production data and make them available to backup applications While the backup application utilizes the copy, the primary data remains available for the production application Production appl
- Zero downtime backup: Both HP Storage Data Protector Software and VERITAS Net Backup have been tightly integrated with HP XP Business Copy Software to provide zero downtime and split-mirror backup solutions for XP Disk Arrays in a variety of server enviro
- Fast restore: With the snapshot feature you can create regular point-in-time copies of production data, permitting fast disk-based restores in the event of any problems with the primary data
- Deployment flexibility: Create separate copies of production data that can be independently accessed and modified without affecting production data Copies can be used as source data to test new applications before introducing them to production