A user-friendly browser interface provides easy-to-use tools so that even network novices can confidently administer the network. Users can configure individual port speeds and VLANs, aggregate links, and set traffic priorities, while keeping an eye on network traffic and statistics. All 3Com networking products go through vigorous testing to ensure top reliability. A proven reputation for quality is backed by an industry-leading support package with a Limited Lifetime hardware warranty and worldwide next-business-day advance hardware replacement.
- Twenty-four 10/100 ports and two dual-purpose ports support high-performance connections using either copper Gigabit uplinks or SFP-based slots for Gigabit fiber
- Extremely easy-to-use browser-based user interface allows even the most novice users to configure the switch during initial setup or normal operation
- Support for up to 64 802.1Q VLANs allows administrators to segment the network by grouping users based on data or traffic exchange requirements for optimal use of available bandwidth
- Link aggregation (trunking) consolidates any number of copper or fiber ports into an ultra-high bandwidth pipe connecting the switch to prevent traffic bottlenecks; the switch supports up to four trunks with up to eight ports per trunk
- Traffic monitoring (port mirroring) enables administrators to examine suspect data streams received by mirroring the data stream to a monitoring port