Accelerate the exchange of ideas with colleagues, extended teams, and customers. Through easy-to-manage electronic document reviews, participants can see and build on other reviewers’ comments as they are being made, so you can quickly gain the input and consensus you need to efficiently develop and complete work. Enable virtually anyone using free Adobe Reader software to participate in reviews, and use the Form Tracker to monitor progress and participation. Control access to and use of PDF documents, assign digital rights, and maintain document integrity. Set document permissions to define whether a file can be printed or changed. Apply passwords to help restrict document access. Use redaction tools to permanently remove sensitive information. Digitally sign and certify documents to validate they came from a trusted source. Create and reuse document security policies to precisely manage who can print, save, copy, or modify a document.
- Create and reliably share PDF documents: Easily convert any document that prints to PDF to preserve formatting and ensure document integrity
- Scan to PDF with OCR: Scan paper documents to PDF and automatically recognize text with optical character recognition (OCR) technology to create compact, searchable PDF documents
- Insert video in PDF files: Insert FLV or H.264 video in PDF files for direct playback in Acrobat and Adobe Reader
- Work with Acrobat.com: Use Acrobat.com services with Acrobat to store and share large documents, collect form data, and review documents with virtually anyone, anywhere
- Unify a wide range of content in a PDF Portfolio: Combine documents, drawings, e-mail, and spreadsheets in a single compressed PDF Portfolio
- Use professionally designed templates: Choose one of many professional templates to quickly integrate content, define navigation, and add polish to your PDF Portfolio. Add your logo and include descriptions to guide recipients through the contents
- Help secure PDF documents: Help protect PDF documents with 256-bit encryption
- Manage electronic document reviews: Gain the input you need through interactive, shared document reviews that help participants see and build on other reviewers' comments, which can be sorted by author, date, or page
- Easily review video: Comment on video using any of the commenting and markup tools to add feedback to a specific frame
- Modify and end reviews: Use the Review Tracker to add and change review deadlines, end reviews, delete reviews, and start a new review with the same reviewers
- Synchronize document views: Help colleagues, clients, and partners get on the same page at the same time with the ability to co-navigate documents. To provide clarity and enhance discussion, use Acrobat.com services to enable collaboration on a PDF file.
- Easily create and manage electronic forms: Use the new Form Wizard to convert Microsoft Word and Excel documents or scanned paper to fillable PDF forms
- Verify compliance with PDF standards: Get details on compliance with the new PDF Standards pane, which provides information on PDF/A, PDF/X, and PDF/E