Now representing our standard range of surge trailer sockets, these units include LEDs to indicate power and protection status. Apart from the standard 4 and 6 way trailer socket versions, there is the 5m version which allows for non-standard requirements as well as the environmentally focused individually switched option.
- Red LED acts as mains on indicator, Green LED on indicates surge protection is operational
- Metal oxide semiconductors absorb unwanted energy
- Maximum surge of up to 6500A first time, second time 4000A with a unit response time <25 nS
- Incorporated thermal fusing (110C) which overcomes threat of short circuiting
- Useful 5m version strip now available for non-standard requirements
- Save energy, green 6 way individually switched option with useful surge protection