At speeds above 60km/h, ASUS RECO Classic Car Cam has a Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) that gives you onscreen warnings and audio alerts if the vehicle veers outside road lane markings; while the Forward Collision Warning System (FCWS) lets you know if you're following too closely to the car ahead. A GPS sensor notifies you of nearby speed cameras, and gives you audio and visual warnings as a reminder to maintain a safe driving speed. The compact ASUS RECO Classic Car Cam has a bracket mount which sticks on your windscreen, and comes with adhesive cable clips that effectively hide the cigarette lighter adapter cable. ASUS RECO Classic Car Cam does not interfere with other in-car systems and meets numerous global certification standards, including the China Compulsory Certificate mark (CCC Mark), CE mark, and the Taiwan Bureau of Standards, Metrology and Inspection.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology for detailed images in limited visibility or high-contrast environments like dark tunnels or bright sunlight
- Full HD 1920 x 1080p recording at 30 frames per second with 140-degree wide-angle lens to capture views of the sides of the vehicle and the road ahead
- Built-in G-sensor triggers an emergency record function in the event of an accident, saving and locking down the latest footage in a separate file
- Built-in safety features like forward collision and lane departure warning systems
- Does not interfere with other in-car systems and is certified by numerous worldwide agencies
- GPS-based speed camera detector gives the driver audio and visual warnings as a reminder to maintain a safe driving speed