The 20-inch Apple Cinema Display has only one setting, brightness. And that's only since it's a little hard for our engineers to determine how much is appropriate for the lighting conditions in your office, much less your personal taste in the matter. The rest of the controls can be eliminated because the video signal remains purely digital all the way from the memory on the graphics card through the Apple Display Connector (ADC) to the display. And once they get to the screen, video and digital images are stunning. The 16.7 million colours are vivid and true-to-life, and text is sharp and a joy to read. What's more, a wide viewing angle ensures uniform colour from edge to edge, and Apple's ColorSync technology enables you to create custom profiles to maintain consistent colour on-screen and in print.
- 23 inch (viewable) active-matrix liquid crystal display that delivers sharp text and graphics
- 1920 x 1200 pixels for display of page layouts, large images or spreadsheets
- Designed to work with the Power Mac G4 digital graphics interface for distortion-free images.
- Incredibly wide (170° horizontal and vertical) viewing angle for maximum visibility and colour performance
- Lightning-fast pixel response that supports full-motion digital video playback
- Large virtual workspace, minimal physical footprint
- Unique hinge design for effortless adjustment.