The Shuttle XPC Barebone SZ170R6 packs the 6th Generation of Intel Core desktop processors for LGA1151 socket into an elegant, fresh case design. The aluminium case cover with a black-brushed surface has a volume of 14 litre which is just a third of the volume of a standard Midi tower. Despite its small dimensions, it is brimming with features. Set up a top-performer with the latest LGA1151 Skylake processor, a dual-slot PCI Express graphics card, M.2-SSD, two 6 TB hard disks in RAID mode and 32 GB of DDR4 memory, plus Blu-ray drive. However, also cost-effective configurations without dedicated graphics cards are possible, since Intel's Skylake generation offers an amazing inbuilt CPU and graphics performance with low energy consumption.
- Supports Intel 14nm Skylake Processors
- Single-Chip Chipset: Intel Z170
- Supports up to 64 GB DDR4 memory
- Two Mini-Slots: Mini PCI-Express and M.2
- 80 PLUS Silver certified 500W Power Supply
- 7.1 HD Audio capabilities