The HP FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 534FLB adapter features the next generation of 10Gb Ethernet offering in a single chip solution on a FlexibleLOM form factor, further reducing power requirements for 2 ports of 10Gb Ethernet. It is designed for use with HP BladeSystem c-Class Gen8 servers. It provides full duplex high performance Ethernet connectivity with support for HP Virtual Connect FlexFabric blade interconnect technology, allowing each 10GbE port to be divided into four physical NICs and optimize bandwidth management for virtualized servers. The HP 534FLB FlexFabric network adapter, in conjunction with HP Virtual Connect FlexFabric technology, helps to extend the benefits of virtualization beyond the server and into the rest of the infrastructure. The HP 530FLB supports enterprise class features such as VLAN tagging, adaptive interrupt coalescing, MSI-X, NIC teaming (bonding), Receive Side Scaling (RSS), jumbo frames and PXE boot. It also supports virtualization features such as SR-IOV (Windows, Linux, VMWare), VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ.
- One platform for network and storage connection
- Multiple protocol offloads for optimum server efficiency
- Industry leading performance per watt for power savings
- Easy to deploy and manage
- Optimized for convergence - one network lowers capital and operating expenses