The Polycom VVX 201 is a simple, yet reliable, two-line IP phone, with two 10/100 Ethernet ports, that delivers enterprise grade sound quality. The Polycom VVX 201 phone is a stylish, cost effective telephony solution, ideal for retail environments, call centres or shared/common areas, such as lobbies, hallways and break rooms or anywhere needing simple and reliable connectivity. The VVX 201 features full duplex Type 1-compliant speakerphone with legendary Polycom HD Voice and Polycom Acoustic Fence technology that delivers superior sound quality and enables noise- and echo-free conversations that are as natural as being there. The Polycom VVX 201 comes with a familiar, intuitive user interface with multi-language support that you can use without having to think about the 'how to'. The phone features a backlit LCD for improved readability. The VVX 201 phone is engineered to make installation, configuration, and upgrades as simple and efficient as possible. An enterprise-grade, Web- based configuration method allows administrators to easily provision and maintain a large number of phones throughout an organization. Additionally, the extensive administrative feature set included ensures that hosted service providers have the latest technologies to integrate the VVX 201 seamlessly into their existing telephony environment. The VVX 201 is designed for interoperability and is certified to interoperate with the industry's broadest range of PBX systems and SIP call control platforms.
- Use the VVX 201 is a basic two line desk phone for call centres, retail environments and for shared/common-areas
- Make more efficient and productive calls with Polycom's HD Voice technology
- Deploy the VVX 201 in hosted or premise-based environments
- Reduce deployment and maintenance costs-the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and web-based configuration tool makes the VVX 201 simple to deploy, easy to administer, upgrade, and maintain
- Leverage previous IT infrastructure investments-deploy VVX 201 business media phones on your existing network without needing to upgrade your call control platform