As LTE services are wide spreading quickly, there are still some countries lagging behind with only 3G and 2G available and there are different LTE frequencies adopted in different countries. The 4G/3G/2G multi-mode feature of WAH7706 not only supports common B1/3/7/8/20 frequency bands, but also includes the special band 28, band 38 or band 40 for countries using non-mainstream frequencies. With supports to the unique band 28, band 38 or band 40, the WAH7706 is capable to servicing more areas all over the world. Unlike smart phones that have to handle many other applications, the WAH7706 concentrates on data forwarding to utilize power more efficiently, and the 'removable' battery design allows WAH7706 to keep working by easily replacing depleted ones. Better yet, lithium polymer batteries that withstands higher temperatures are thoughtfully employed for better safety comparing to common lithium-ion batteries. The main purpose of portable routers is to share Internet connectivity with others. With supports to the latest 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology, the WAH7706 provides Wi-Fi Dual-Band (802.11n+802.11ac) service that accepts up to 32 simultaneous Wi-Fi clients to enjoy lightning-fast Internet connectivity. Free your smart phone and take advantage of the WAH7706 for better Wi-Fi sharing experience.
- 3GPP release 10, LTE category 6 with up to 300 Mbps data rates
- Multi-mode Multi-band design supports LTE
- B1/3/7/8/20/28/38 (B40 option), 3G B1/B8 (DC-HSPA+), 2G B3/8
- Carrier aggregation supports B1+B8/B3+B20/B3+B7/B3+B8/B7+B20/B3+B3/B7+B7/B3+B28/B38+B38/(B40+B40) with bandwidths up to 40 MHz
- 802.11ac with dual-band Wi-Fi supporting up to 32 simultaneous Wi-Fi clients
- 0.96 OLED LCD display with device status information
- Removable 2800 mAh lithiumion polymer battery