The VE300 A/V Over Cat 5 Extender system is designed to integrate seamlessly into installations with the ATEN VM0808T Cat 5 A/V Matrix Switch. With ATEN's exclusive Deskew technology, the VE300 allows you to extend the distance between the A/V source and the display monitor by up to 150 m with a resolution of 1600x1200 (for the VE300R), or up to 300 m with a resolution of 1280x1024 (for the VE300RQ). It is able to accomplish this by means of a local transmitting unit (the VE300T), connected to the remote receiving unit (either the VE300R or VE300RQ), using Cat 5e twisted pair cable. Because it allows access to the audio/video source over large distances, the VE300 is ideal for installations such as construction sites, factory floors, control and security centres, where the system equipment can reside in a safe and secure location, while the display is conveniently located in public view.
- Aten VE300T Audio/Video Over Cat-5 Transmitter
- Uses Cat 5e cable to connect the Transmitter and Receiver
- Extends A/V source in VM0808T installations
- Supports one local and one remote displays
- Automatic and adjustable gain control - adjust signal strength to compensate for distance
- Supports wide screen
- Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection