The cables feature either the traditional 25 D type RS232 connector or the now more commonly fitted 9 D type serial connector. As the serial port on most PCs is a plug or male the most common interface cable tends to be a socket to socket (female to female).
- Multi-headed cable allows either 9 D or 25 D connection - providing complete serial port flexibility
- Both serial port configurations (Pt Nos 4070 & 4062) available from stock
- High quality moulded cables manufactured using foil screened cable
- Custom lengths can be made up upon request
- Now recognised as conforming to the most standard file transfer wiring configuration