This new range of Gold Series SVGA cables provide excellent value for money. Fully moulded in design, they feature low voltage 75 ohm coax cable as well as high quality gold plated connectors. The cables represent low loss assemblies designed for both short and longer distance monitor cabling requirements. Note: This range ds not provide any active signal amplification for SVGA monitor signals. We also list a useful loaded VGA single faceplate; ideal for connection to a standard size wall box.
- Fully moulded, gold plated SVGA monitor cables available in both male to male and male to female versions
- Comprehensive range available in 9 different lengths
- Manufactured using high quality, foil & braid 3 core 75 ohm coax cable (with 4 x 26 AWG twisted pair) as well as gold plated connectors
- Low voltage, foil & braid screen cable
- Suitable for most SVGA requirements with custom made assemblies not available for the range