The three port AS1200 USB 2.0 to SATA/IDE combo adaptor allows users to access IDE or SATA (serial ATA) hard drives - over a straightforward USB 2.0 to PC connection. The user can keep the existing IDE drive while at the same time connect new SATA technology (providing transfer speeds of up to 150 Mbps). Further, both 3.5 inch (using a converter) and 2.5 inch types of IDE drives are supported.
- Flexible USB to SATA or IDE adaptor - ideal for both 3.5 inch or 2.5 inch type IDE drives as well as simultaneously supporting high speed SATA
- Fitted with dual 2.5 IDE interfaces & single SATA - plug in convertor allows conversion to accept 3.5 inch IDE drive
- Supports 2 drives simultaneously - easy to exchange data between drives when connected at same time
- Plug and Play - compliant with SATA 1.0a and USB 2.0 specification
- Both Windows and Mac compatible, supplied with necessary external power supply