The serial ATA to IDE converter allows standard parallel ATA hard disk drive, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD ROM, DVD + RW, etc, to be used with serial ATA PCI cards or motherboards with serial ATA port and meet the specification of Serial ATA 1.0 interface. The device is not supplied with the required 4 pin power cable (part number 3124).
- Allows connection of standard IDE drive to a SATA card fitted to a PC
- Hot pluggable device with emulation feature supporting Master/slave operation
- Compliance with Serial ATA Gen 1.0, PIO mode 0-4, Ultra DMA mode 0-7
- Support for UDMA date transfer of up to 150 Mbps as well as 48-bit LBA addressing, additional ATA command for serial ATA SCR access, ATAPI Packet command set
- Serial ATA power mode support