The HDMI to VGA AV Adapter is an adapter which integrates video and audio output from a portable device, such as a laptop, smart phone or tablet PC. Audio and video signals can be outputted simultaneously from this adapter without any additional device. In addition, with the built-in SPDIF decoder, it connects to a SPDIF speaker directly without any converter or via a decoder/amplifier.
- On-chip HDMI receiver with Equalizer
- On-chip HDMI Receiver core which is compliant with HDMI 1.2a specification
- Supports video output up to UXGA and 1080p with an onchip 16-bit DAC
- On-chip Audio Decoder which support 2-channel IIS and S/PDIF audio outputs
- Supports audio soft mute
- Low stand-by current at power down mode