The USB 3.0 Display Adapter is a device which enables connection to second display device to a computer using USB 3.0 port. With this convenient design, it can connect up to 6 display devices to a computer without installing extra video cards. Once the driver has been installed, the USBattached monitor will be enabled immediately. No function key on the adapter and there is no need to reboot the operating system after unplugging the USB adapter. System performance is an important issue when using multiple monitors. Another benefit of this adapter is that it occupies little computer resource, ensuring users get quality display without comprising computer performance.
- Supports mirrored desktop, extended desktop and primary display modes
- Designed to give additional monitor, LCD or projector through connection to a single USB 2.0 port on a PC
- Possible to plug in two USB display adaptors to work simultaneously from same PC or laptop
- Windows compatible, Plug & Play device with hot swap possible
- Power free design with required USB 2.0 PC connection cable included