The LVC-III is used to control one 115V motor in one of three ways: Low voltage wall switch, RF (radio frequency) or IR (infrared). Works with LVC-S, LVC-SL LED, WRT/R, IRT/R, SP-KSM, Aux. dry contacts and KS-1 Power Supply Switch.
- The LVC-III is used to control one 115 volt motor by any of three means:
- a. Low voltage wall switch (or an auxiliary control system with dry contacts)
- b. RF (Radio Frequency) remote control (range 75 ft.)
- c. IR (Infrared) remote control (range 50 ft.)
- These options isolate the user from a potential electrical shock
- The LVC-III can also be used as a Single-Pole, Double-Throw dry closure to control other equipment by the same three means listed in #1 above