The VE801 HDMI HDBaseT-Lite Extender extends an HDBaseT signal up to 70m from the HDBaseT source using one Cat 5e/6/6a cable. It supports HDMI features that include 3D, Deep Color and 4K image resolutions, plus Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS HD audio and it is HDCP compatible. The VE801 all-in-one design provides an easy method for mounting the device in any location. The side panel provides slip-resistant grooves that help prevent accidental drops when installing the unit. The grooves also enhance the ability to see the LED status lights. The VE801 is perfect for digital entertainment centres or any installation that requires superior HDMI video quality to be extended for great distances.
- HDBaseT Connectivity - extends an HDMI connection over a long distance via one Cat 5e/6/6a cable
- HDBaseT Anti-jamming - resists signal interference during high-quality video transmission using HDBaseT technology
- EDID Expert - configures optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up, high-quality display and use of the best resolution across different screens
- Video In/Out Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Max. data rate 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per lane)
- Max. pixel clock 340 MHz
- Rack- Mountable