The new Vista USB link adaptor allows the migration of files and setting from your existing computer running Windows XP or Vista to your new machine running under Windows Vista. The device works with Windows Easy Transfer. Essentially it is a host to host link adaptor using USB 2.0 technology.
- Suitable for laptop PC and SoHo environment
- Supports Windows Vista and XP, works with Windows Easy Transfer
- No additional driver and software required on Windows Vista
- Easy file sharing and data transfer between two PCs via USB port
- Full compliance with USB Specification Version 2.0 and 1.1
- Supports data transfer rate of up to 480 Mbps, suspend and resume power management features as well as two way data transfer
- Bus powered from either USB port