be quiet! SilentWings fans stand for state-of-the-art technology, virtually inaudible operation and superior cooling. The third generation of this award-winning fan series offers unrivaled and uncompromising performance with a broad range of meticulous optimizations. They feature a smooth-running 6-pole motor, an advanced fluid-dynamic bearing, a unique airflow-optimized fan blade design and a fan frame with funnel-shaped air inlets. The SilentWings 3 140mm PWM model combines all of the above best-in-class features. It strikes the perfect balance between cooling and silence with a maximum of 15.5dB(A) and meets all the requirements to be a perfect choice for heat sinks, PC cases and radiators.
- Virtually inaudible operation at max. 15.5dB(A)
- 6-pole fan motor with three phases giving very low power consumption and less vibration
- Advanced fluid-dynamic bearing (FDB) enables a super long fan life of up to 300,000 hours
- Seven fan blades with optimized surface structures ensure excellent airflow
- The rubberized fan frame is equipped with funnel-shaped air inlets producing extremely high air pressure
- Removable anti-vibration mountings minimize the transmission of vibrations to the PC case and its components
- Advanced high quality IC motor controller reduces electrical noise