generation of this award-winning fan series offers unrivaled and uncompromising performance with a broad range of meticulous optimizations. They feature a smooth-running 6-pole motor, an advanced fluid-dynamic bearing, a unique airflow-optimized fan blade design and a fan frame with funnel-shaped air inlets. The SilentWings 3 140mm PWM high-speed model combines all of the above best-in-class features. The extremely high air pressure produced makes the fan especially suitable for use in powerful water cooling and air cooling set ups.
- Great performance-to-noise ratio with 28.1dB(A) at 1,600rpm
- 6-pole fan motor with three phases giving very low power consumption and less vibration
- Advanced fluid-dynamic bearing (FDB) enables a super long fan life of up to 300,000 hours
- Seven fan blades with optimized surface structures ensure excellent airflow
- The rubberized fan frame is equipped with funnel-shaped air inlets producing extremely high air pressure
- Removable anti-vibration mountings minimize the transmission of vibrations to the PC case and its components
- Advanced high quality IC motor controller reduces electrical noise