Obvious-ones are the quality thick canvas of rust colour, the custom-cut panel on the flap and its aged copper looking metal hardware. Notice also the 45 degrees angles of the bag, matching the shape of the flap perfectly. But looking more closely, you would notice the discreet dot e made of a single line embroidery on the flap, under which a triple slip pocket awaits for accessories you want to keep at a reach of hand. On the front panel of the bag, a label that says... nothing. Just an evocation of the seashore which gave it its name. A zipped pocket, full width, featuring metal zipper slider and puller, but nylon teeth for your comfort of use and silence. Inside the main compartment, a thinner cotton canvas, smooth and soft for the hand, and a matching colour zipper that opens a pocket with additional double slip pocket inside to store more precious items such as cash, id card, etc. At the bottom of the compartment, a mobile board secures your content off the ground. When stored, the mobility of that boards allows you to keep the bag in flat storage. There's no place to waste on a boat... The flap closes with snap buttons mounted on canvas loops that allow you to press only the button and not the whole content of your bag... On the right side, the rust colour cotton shoulder strap doubles as a handle, while opposite side it ends with a loop where you can hook additional gear. Finally on the bag of the bag, a large slip pocket will always prove convenient.
- 10-ounces cotton canvas with PU backing inspired by traditional French Normandy sailors blouse
- Iconic cutting shape featured on flap
- High duty cotton strap that doubles as handle on one side and extension loop on other side, assembled with metal hardware
- Metal zipper and sliders
- Front triple pocket organizer, zipped pocket on front, zipped organizer inside main compartment, zipped pocket on flap, velcro slip pocket on back
- Fits MacBook Pro 15 inside LA robe littoral 15 (not included)