Suitable for drives with a height of up to 15 mm, virtually any 2.5 SATA drive can be made to look and function like a 3.5 drive. The adapter enclosure is equipped with hardware RAID to provide improved performance and data redundancy. The enclosure supports both RAID 0 and RAID 1 as well as Spanning, and JBOD, and lets you choose your preferred backup mode by simply adjusting the RAID setting switch. The RAID 1 functionality is ideal in a hot-swapping server environment, providing a level of security and reliability to your data through data redundancy. With RAID 0 support, you can combine the storage capacity of the two hard drives and achieve faster read and write speeds. You can install the adapter enclosure into a desktop PC or server. It offers flexible use in hot-swap bays or in a more fixed, permanent installation in a 3.5' hard-drive mounting bay with standard mounting holes. Once installed, you simply slide two 2.5' HDDs/SSDs into the adapter enclosure, with no tools required. The aluminum housing protects installed drives in a durable enclosure.
- Upgrade your system performance by installing two 2.5' SSDs/HDDS in a 3.5 drive bay
- Features hardware RAID - RAID 0, 1 plus JBOD and spanning to enhance drive performance or add redundancy
- Installs easily into internal or external 3.5' drive bays
- Supports SATA I, II and III (up to 6Gbps)
- TRIM support for stable performance
- Durable aluminum housing