SonicWALL Content Filtering Service (CFS) provides unequalled content filtering enforcement for businesses, educational institutions, libraries and government agencies, as well as distributed public Internet hotspots. SonicWALL CFS blocks inappropriate content, reduces organizational liability and increases productivity for organizations of any size. SonicWALL CFS utilizes a comprehensive database of millions of URLs, IP addresses and Web sites. Using a high-performance rating and caching architecture, CFS dynamically updates ratings locally on a SonicWALL network security appliance for instantaneous comparison. Using CFS, administrators can apply access or denial policy based upon over 56 URL categories, individual or group identity, or time of day.
- Granular content filtering
- Dynamically updated rating architecture
- Regulatory reporting and compliance
- Easy-to-use Web-based management
- High-performance Web caching and rating architecture
- IP based HTTPS content filtering
- Scalable cost-effective solution