The centralised UPS protection is an essential part of IT infrastructure in today's IT, telecom, helathcare, banking and industrial automation applications. Eaton Powerware 9155, a Series 9 UPS with a state-of-the-art technology and multilingual graphical display, possibles an optimal power protection for modern 0.9 p.f. rated, critical computers and servers without oversizing. Besides the optimised output of the UPS Eaton Powerware 9155 is an extremely 'mains-friendly' and dsn't interfere other critical equipments in the same network due to high 0.99 input power factor and low <5% THD(i).With the Hot Sync technology it is possible to parallel one or more Eaton Powerware 9155 UPS units to increase availability. The patented Hot Sync technology enables load sharing without any communication line, thus eliminating the single point of failure.
- Hot Sync redundancy/capacity up to 3 + 1 configuration
- Advanced Battery Management (ABM), providing monitor and improved battery life time
- Active input PFC, providing up to 5% THD(i) harmonics
- High performance PWM inverter providing 0.9 p.f. output rating for modern IT loads
- Configurable and multilingual LCD control panel with back light and graphical mimic screen
- Web/SNMP monitoring enabled (optional)