The Eaton HotSwap MBP series is made of versatile, flexible 2U PDUs designed to add high availability to UPSs up to 3,000 VA. Any UPS connected to a HotSwap MBP can be replaced for maintenance or upgrade purposes without interrupting the power supply to the protected devices. As a unique feature, they can be screwed at the back a Pulsar UPS, either front-facing or rear-facing, on the left or right hand side, for maximum versatility. They offers multiple mounting options for rack enclosures, wall mounting or connection at the rear of a UPS, whatever its brand.
- HotSwap MBP provides a maintenance bypass for all UPSs up to 3 kVA: UPSs can be hot swapped or upgraded without interrupting the power supply
- HotSwap MBP has an IEC16A input connector with retaining clip for compatibility with any UPS now and in the future from
- Eaton or any other supplier
- There is a range of HotSwap MBP units with different output connectors: French, Schuko, British and IEC sockets
- terminal blocks on the HW (Hard-Wired) version
- HotSwap MBP units can be installed as required; at the back, side, top of the UPSs, or rack-mounted (horizontally (1.5U) or vertically)