An HDMI-ready device has all the required hardware to accept High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) input. An HDMI cable enables high-quality digital video and audio to be transmitted over a single cable from a PC or any number of AV sources (including set-top boxes, DVD players, A/V receivers and video cameras). A pair of high-quality stereo speakers built into a display device. They may be visible front firing, or invisible down firing, top firing, rear firing etc. depending on model and design. Philips monitors with LED backlighting are free from Mercury, one of the most toxic natural substances, which affects humans and animals. This reduces the environmental impact of the display throughout its lifecycle, from manufacturing to disposal. SmartControl Lite is the next generation 3D icon-based GUI monitor control software. This allows the user to fine-tune most parameters of the monitor like Colour, Brightness, screen calibration, Multimedia, ID management etc with the mouse.
- MVA Display for wide viewing angles and deep contrast levels
- SmartContrast for rich black details
- 16:9 Full HD display for crisp, detailed images
- HDMI-ready for Full HD entertainment
- Built-in stereo speakers for multimedia
- Mercury Free eco-friendly display
- Easy display performance tuning with Smart Control Lite