Lexmark Forms and Bar Code Card for T650/T652.
- This card precludes the installation and use of a Card for PRESCRIBE Emulation, Card for IPDS and SCS/TNe or Lexmark PrintCryption Card. This card is installed in the single connector which is also used for these parts.
- Use Lexmark Forms Manager v3.3 to upload and manage forms, to update firmware and to change the mode (Print, Data Capture, Disabled, Archive* and Print, and Archive* Only) of the card. *Archive modes require a hard disk.
- Australian Postal 4-State bar code, British Royal Mail 4-State Customer Code Symbol (RM4SCC), Danish PTT 3 of 9, Dutch Postal 4-State Bar Code, French Postal 3 of 9 A/R, German Postal 2 of 5 Leitcode, German Postal 2 of 5 Identcode, Japan Postal 4-State B
- UPC-A, UPC-A + 2-digit supplemental, UPC-A + 5-digit supplemental, UPC-E, UPC-E + 2-digit supplemental, UPC-E + 5-digit supplemental, EAN/JAN-8, JIS-S-UCC, EAN/JAN-8 + 2-digit supplemental, EAN/JAN-8 + 5-digit supplemental, EAN/JAN-13, JIS-UCC, EAN/JAN-13
- Codabar (USD-4, NW-7, Monarch, and Code 2 of 7), Codabar + mod16 check digit, Code 3 of 9, Code 3 of 9 + check digit, Code 3 of 9 extended, Code 3 of 9 + check digit, Code 93, Code 93 extended, Code 128, Autoswitch, Code 128 A, Code 128 B, Code 128 C, Ind
- Datamatrix, QR Code, Codablock F, PDF417 and MaxiCode - as used by United Parcel Service