GIGABYTE introduces WINDFORCE, the latest cooling technology that differentiates the brand's graphics cards from the rest. GIGABYTE understands that a fan is crucial to the graphics card, so only the fan with the most efficiency is selected for WINDFORCE. Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs are specially designed to produce lower switching resistance for faster electric current charging and discharging at extremely low temperature. Ferrite Core Chokes hold energy much longer than common iron-core chokes at high frequency, thus effectively reduce core energy loss and EMI interference. Lower ESR Solid Capacitors ensure better electronic conductivity for excellent system performance and longer lifespan.Brand-new intuitive user interface helps you easily modify important settings and directly update driver and BIOS. Clock speeds, voltage, fan performance, and OSD setting can be monitored and tuned in real-time according to your own preference.
- Powered by AMD Radeon R7 370 GPU
- Integrated with industry's best 4GB GDDR5 memory 256-bit memory interface
- OC Edition - Core Clock: 1015MHz (Standard: 975MHz)
- Features Dual-link DVI-I/DVI-D/HDMI/DisplayPort
- System power supply requirement: 500W (with two 6-pin external power connectors)