With Honeywell’s state-of-the-art scanning technology, the MS5145 Eclipse has a longer working range and a wider scan field than a typical CCD. The width of the scan line grows as the scanner moves further away from bar codes. CodeSense is a unique feature employed by Eclipse in the absence of infrared object detection. It provides the user with a pulsing laser line for bar code detection. When a bar code is detected, the laser line switches to a constant state to allow for scanning via CodeGate.
- CodeGate: Ideal for menu scanning applications
- CodeSense: Automatically switches from “pulse mode” to continuous beaming when a bar code is detected
- Powerlink cables: Uses the same user-replaceable cables and power supplies as Voyager, Orbit and Cubit
- Flash ROM: Update firmware from any PC via MetroSet2 software provided by Metrologic
- OPOS and JPOS system compatible: Easily adaptable to any end-user system environment