As opposed to the stereotype, GIGABYTE is able to maximize fan size to 10cm with the latest cooling design. With a 10cm fan, the card is virtually silent that its noise level runs much lower. Gold plated, durable large contact area connectors have been used for optimum signal transfer between connections. Brand-new instinctive user interface, easier to monitoring and adjusting all important settings. Users can set up MONITORING, GPU CLOCK, MEMORY CLOCK,FAN, OSD, ONLINE SUPPORT and update driver, BIOS directly.
- Powered by AMD Radeon R7 250X GPU
- Integrated with the first 2048MB GDDR5 memory and 128-bit memory interface
- OC Edition - Core Clock: 1020MHz (Standard: 1000MHz)
- Memory Clock: 4500MHz
- Features Dual-link DVI-D2/HDMI/D-sub
- Support PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus interface
- System power supply requirement: 450W