The rugged mechanics of the PowerScan family guarantee reliable operation in the long term. Repeated shocks and indoor / outdoor usage in the toughest environmental conditions do not modify the scanners performance or reliability. The PowerScan PD9500 area imager is available in 2 different models to meet the specific needs of each customer. The PD9530 model is geared towards customers needing high reading performance and speed on standard resolution codes. The PD9530-HP (High Performance) model is more versatile because of the advanced optics that combine high resolution bar code reading capability (up to 2.5 mils for linear codes) and wide angle image capture (A4 image size @ 25.0 cm / 0.8 ft), while maintaining an exceptional depth-of-field.
- Snappy omnidirectional reading from contact to over 1.0 m / 3.3 ft
- Datalogic's new instinctive 'frame' aimer
- New 'soft white light' illumination
- Datalogic's Motionix motion-sensing technology
- Ergonomic shape provides hours of tireless data collection for the user
- Supports 1D, stacked and 2D codes, postal codes and image captures
- Water and particulate sealing rating: IP65