An intuitive and effortless scanning experience is the target of the PowerScan 9500 series. They combine omnidirectional reading capabilities, typical in all area imaging scanners, with outstanding optical characteristics. The result is a scanner that is able to read any kind of bar code, regardless of the orientation, from contact to over 1.0 m / 3.3 ft, depending on the bar code resolution. The PowerScan PBT9500 further enhances operator efficiency and safety with Bluetooth wireless technology; no matter if you need 1 or 100 meters of freedom: you never need to worry about getting tangled up in the cable. Accurate power management allows long lasting battery life to always guarantee more than one shift of intensive scanning. Should you need to operate 24/H, a quick 3-second battery replacement combined with a single or multi-slot battery charger allows for continuous operation without interruption. The BC9180-BT base/charger also includes in one model two different Ethernet connections: Standard Ethernet and Industrial Ethernet protocols such as Ethernet IP and Modbus. Handle shape, well-balanced weight and an intuitive aiming system allows high first-pass reading rates while reducing unnatural wrist movements for improved ergonomics and user comfort. The PowerScan 9500 area imagers use a soft-pulsed white illumination light that is very gentle on the eyes and less troublesome to the operator during scanintensive applications. The rugged mechanics of the PowerScan brand guarantees reliable, long term operation. Repeated shocks and indoor / outdoor usage in the toughest environmental conditions do not impact its performance or reliability.
- High-performance Liquid Lens allows one model to read standard, wide and high density codes
- Snappy omnidirectional reading
- Intuitive aiming system
- Soft white light illumination
- Bluetooth 3.0 Compliant: Class 1
- Multiple interfaces available
- Ethernet Connectivity (Standard and Industrial)
- Lithium-Ion battery replaces in 3 seconds!
- Datalogic's Motionix motion-sensing technology
- Ergonomic shape
- Image Capture
- Datalogic's 3GL (3 Green Lights) technology and loud beeper for good read feedback
- Water and particulate sealing rating: IP65
- In-field replaceable window and cradle contacts
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI