Belkin's N+ Wireless Router features a USB Storage port on the back of the router for connecting USB storage devices such as an external hard drive or thumb drive to the network. Now you can centrally store and share media content and files from the USB hard drive to every computer on the network. This router also features gigabit Ethernet ports for a wired connection that can handle applications that take up a large amount of bandwidth. The N+ router is based on the draft 802.11n 2.0 technology which provides the wireless range to easily cover any-size home or office. The N+ Router has the bandwidth and speed for handling media intensive applications that take up large amounts of your bandwidth.
- USB Storage Port for easily connecting USB Hard drives to your network
- Gigabit ethernet ports for reliable high speed wired connections
- Draft 802.11n 2.0 increases your networks wireless range and speed than 802.11g
- Download Speedometer bar that measures the download speed of your network
- Push Button Security (Wi-Fi Protected Security)
- Free 24/7 technical Support (Local Rates Apply)