Packed with Toshiba’s own Active Vision LCD processing power, this 32 inch LCD TV instantly gives you Freeview with an eight-day TV guide. This gloss black screen is also HD Ready, so you can attach the latest hi-def equipment.
- 2 x HDMI: High-Definition Multimedia Interface is an all-digital audio/video interface capable of transmitting uncompressed streams. HDMI provides an interface between any compatible digital audio/video source and video monitor
- Component Video Input: Component Video is a connection method used for delivering high quality video images. This is the best available connection for DVD Video pictures
- Dynamic Contrast: Automatically adjusts brightness required by the signal. This system allows fine detail to be reproduced, without compromising the rendering of colourful, high-bright scenes, by dimming the backlight. Conversely, for bright scenes the ba
- Active Vision LCD: Toshiba's high performance and flexible picture processing system offering different picture modes
- Digital Approved Product: Allows a TV to receive free-to-view digital broadcasts through its standard aerial with no need for an additional digital decoder box