Your ADSL modem operates over the existing telephone wire and ds not require any new transmission media. The DSL-300T makes possible high-speed multimedia services, Internet access, and video conferencing for you, using a standard copper phone line. The DSL-300T supports both always on and dial-up connections to ISP. Always-on eliminates the need to dial to ISP and is ideal for applications like IP telephony. Dial-up connection lets you save ISP charge, it allows you to disconnect from the Internet when you don't need to use it.
- Up to 8Mbps high performance
- Host interface: 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet port
- Easy configuration through a web-based utility
- Fully compliant with T1.413 issue 2, G.992.1 (G.dmt) Annex A, G.992.2 (G.lite) Annex A
- G.994.1 (G.hs) auto-handshake for different ADSL flavours
- Protocol support: Bridged Ethernet over ATM, Classical IP over ATM, PPP over ATM, PPP over Ethernet