At one end of the DP-301P+ is a 36-pin high-speed Centronics parallel port that plugs directly to the printer without any need for printer cable. On the other end of the DP-301P+ is a 10/100Mbps dual speed LAN port that connects to either an Ethernet or Fast Ethernet network. This LAN port auto-detects the speed of the network (10Mbps or 100Mbps) and adjusts itself accordingly. This single-port print server is cost-effective and most suitable for a SOHO network. However, large workgroups with printers spread around in different locations can also benefit by setting up multiple DP-301P+ print servers.
- Supports 1 Parallel Printer via Centronics Port
- 10/100Mbps 100BaseTX interface (RJ45)
- Supports Windows & Unix Operating Systems
- Supports TCP/IP, NetBEUI & AppleTalk Protocols
- Configuration & Management via Web Browser