Diskeeper is the only defragmenter with InvisiTasking technology, a real-time background processing technology that allows Diskeeper 2009 to defragment your system as fragmentation occurs, even during heavy traffic times – without using active system resources. InvisiTasking eliminates the need for scheduling and administrator attention.
- Boot Time Mode: Safely performs Microsoft-recommended defragmentation of critical system files
- Network Management Support: Control Diskeeper settings and functionality via Diskeeper Administrator edition or Group Policy
- Frag Shield 2.0: Boosts reliability and availability by automatically preventing crash-inducing fragmentation of critical system files
- InvisiTasking Technology: Enables management-free defragmentation with zero management overhead and zero system overhead
- Terabyte Volume Engine 2.0: Automatically handles fragmentation as it occurs, providing maximum server performance at all times!
- IPv6 (Internet Protocol version 6). Diskeeper 2009 Administrator now fully supports communication, such as remote management on native IPv6 networks
- Real-Time Defragmentation: Diskeeper’s logic controller, which detects various volume and system conditions and chooses the most effective algorithm, has been re-designed to deliver server defrag performance benefits faster and more efficiently