Standard features on the Cisco SPA525G include five active lines, VLAN-capable dual switched Ethernet ports, 802.3af PoE support, a 3.2-inch QVGA colour display, a full-duplex, high-quality speakerphone, a Bluetooth interface for headset connectivity, a Wireless-G (802.11g) client, a 2.5-mm stereo headset port, and a USB 2.0 host port. Each line can be configured independently to use a unique phone number (or extension) or can use a shared number that is assigned to multiple phones. The power supply for the SPA525G is sold separately.
- Full-featured and stylish 5-line business IP phone supporting up to two SPA932 ( 32 button) attendant consoles
- Enhanced connectivity, with Power over Ethernet, 802.11g wi-fi client mode, and Bluetooth headset support
- Graphic-rich, high-resolution 3.2-inch QVGA 320 x 240 colour screen
- Simple, easy, and highly secure wireless setup with industry-standard push-button WPS and quick provisioning capabilities for mass-scale service provider activation
- Support for multimedia functions, such as playing MP3's, displaying digital photos, and viewing RSS feeds
- Multi feature support, such as caller ID, call forwarding, call transfer, 3-way conferencing, call parking, call history, phonebook, and built-in full-duplex speakerphone
- Supports both SIP with SPA9000 or leading third party call control platforms and SPCP Protocols with Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series