With support for hot-plug installation, you can connect and remove the PCMCIA to ExpressCard Adaptor without even having to shut down the computer, making it the ideal solution for connecting commonly used devices such as broadband wireless modems, flash card Adaptors and other legacy IO devices. (Note: Only works with USB-based Expresscard/34 devices).
- Compliant with USB specification 2.0
- Easily connect your CardBus card into the adaptor slot and convert to ExpressCard
- USB 2.0 transfer rate up to 480 Mbps
- Drivers are not required
- Hot-plug support allows you to connect/remove this adapter without turning off your system
- Use this adapter to connect all of your existing USB-based ExpressCards through your laptop's CardBus slot without the hassle of having to replace them
- Lightweight, convenient to carry