Flexibility is assured by handling up to 1 original and 5 copies (1+6 copies with pull tractor) and paper handling from the front, top, rear and bottom of the printer. The push tractor can be changed to a pull tractor, or combined with the optional pull tractor ensuring the smoothest paper feed. Two optional cut sheet feeders can be used to store different forms. Also, with a second push/pull tractor option, up to 4 different forms can be stored at the same time (2 continuous, 2 single sheet). The optional Front Paper Guide can be used to insert small paper from the front and the optional Front Sheet Guide is for insertion of A4 sheets. Simple, fast connection is provided by standard parallel and USB interfaces, while the impressive capabilities of this printer can be shared via optional wireless and wired network interfaces.
- Epson FX-2190N Mono Dot Matrix Printer with Network Interface
- Class-leading speed - up to 680cps.
- Compact, robust and reliable.
- Long-lasting ribbon.
- Handles 1 original + 5 copies.
- Flexible paper handling from front, top, rear and bottom.
- Handles media up to 136 columns.
- Two optional cut sheet feeders to store different forms.
- Second push tractor option to accommodate two continuous forms.
- Standard Parallel and USB interfaces.