A 10-Gigabit transceiver in SFP+ form-factor that supports the 10-Gigabit LRM standard, for 10-Gigabit connectivity up to 220 m on legacy multimode fibre.
- HP ProCurve 10-GbE SFP+ LRM Transceiver
- 1 x LC 10-GbE port (IEEE 802.3aq Type 10Gbase-LRM) Duplex: full only
- Cabling Type: 62.5/125 µm or 50/125 µm (core/cladding) diameter, graded-index, low metal content, multimode fibre optic, complying with ITU-T G.651 and ISO/IEC 793-2 Type A1b or A1a, respectively (a mode conditioning patch cord may be needed in some multi
- For OM3 cable (50 µm multimode @ 1500/500 MHz x km), a mode-conditioning patch cord is not required. Other multimode cables may require mode-conditioning patch cords to achieve the maximum distances listed above
- For fibre patch cords, use Ultra Physical Contact (UPC) surface termination/polish. Angled Physical Contact (APC) is not recommended