Your epic trip-to-Africa movie is here on the computer in the den. Your big, beautiful new plasma TV is there in the family room. How do you get that movie from here to there? My Book World Edition can be your home's central media hub. From it you can stream photos, music, and videos to your home entertainment centre. All you need is the My Book World Edition drive and a digital media adapter or a game console like X-Box 360 or Playstation 3, and your masterpiece is there on the big screen. You use iTunes to manage your music and so does the rest of the family, so there are music files on all of your family’s computers. With the My Book World Edition drive, you can put that music all in one place so that everyone can listen. Store all your family’s iTunes music on the drive. Find the drive on any computer on the network. Open iTunes, and, ta-da, there’s the music. You’re out of town, interviewing for a new job. You need a new copy of your resume and it’s only on your home computer…which is turned off. Yikes! But you’re OK, because you stored the resume on your My Book World Edition drive. The drive is always on, and you can get to it through the Internet, any time, anywhere. Excellent! Now you can knock ‘em dead in the interview.
- Western Digital My Book World Edition
- Keeping your family’s data safe
- Keeping the files on your laptop backed up without even thinking about it
- Playing music and video files on your TV
- Playing all your iTunes music on any computer in the house
- Getting to your data no matter where you are
- Transfer Rate: Ethernet - 10/100/1000 Mb/s capable