How did FileMaker Pro get to be the world’s leading easy-to-use database application? For one simple reason – it helps anyone with any type of task get things done faster. And it doesn’t matter if you’re a Mac or Windows user – you can create and share information with each other through a network, over the web, or in popular formats such as PDF. Millions of people just like you rely on FileMaker Pro every day to effortlessly manage and share their information.
- Drag and drop Microsoft Excel spreadsheets into FileMaker Pro to create databases instantly.
- Learn how to use FileMaker Pro with the new See it - Use it - Learn it Quick Start Screen.
- Choose from 30 ready-to-use Starter Solutions and 25 themes to create beautiful databases.
- Use the built-in Layout and Report Assistant to quickly design custom layouts, labels and reports.
- Create reports in PDF or Excel formats and email them in a couple of clicks!
- Make live changes to grouped data with new Dynamic Reports.
- Share your database with other FileMaker Pro users simultaneously through computers connected to a network.
- Publish information to the web and collaborate with colleagues.
- Create live two-way connections with external SQL data sources.